EZBalance Lineup Software
"Hands down, the best $6 I've invested in a long
time. The visuals for fielding strengths/weaknesses each inning, ranking
your hitting/ fielding skills, ease of changing batting order and
lineups game to game etc. are so user friendly. This tool literally
saves me hours every week trying to figure this out on my own. The
printing options are perfect too. "
- Mickey E., Midland, TX (See what other customers are saying)
EZBalance Lineup is software designed to help youth baseball coaches balance winning with providing fair playing time and development opportunities for each player. The objective being keeping players returning to play baseball year after year.
Why You Need Balance
You are volunteering your time to coach youth baseball, t-ball or softball. You want to do the right thing. You want to give each player equal playing time regardless of their current skill level in order to help each player develop.
Unfortunately, not every coach in your league is as concerned with fairness. There will be coaches that are interested in only one thing--WINNING. He will trot his few "best" players to the same fielding positions inning after inning. The few "worst" players will split their time in the outfield and on the bench, hopefully fulfilling the league's minimum two inning playing time requirements in the process.
Until now, you have had three choices:
- Choose "Winning" -- if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Put those best few players in the key positions, then sprinkle the leftovers in the outfield for the minimum number of innings required. The result: You may win, but you will have upset parents, a reputation of being one of "those" coaches, and most importantly, disappointed players who will not come back to play next year.
- Choose "Fairness" -- Blindly assigning players to positions based on some set rotation, ensuring equal playing time. If your team doesn't win, so be it. If they aren't competitive, who cares. If they are stuck in an endless inning in the field because your first baseman cannot catch the ball, so what--we're having fun aren't we? The result: upset parents and disappointed players who will not come back to play next year.
- Choose "Balance" (with a lot of manual effort) - This means spending a lot of time pouring over your lineup, studying fielding weaknesses by inning, adjusting the lineup, making sure the playing time is fair, adjusting the lineup again, studying the fielding positions again and so on and so on. This takes a lot of your time! Result: your players are happy, your parents are happy, but your boss, your spouse and your children are all feeling neglected because you have been spending so much time planning your baseball lineup!
You Now Have a Better Option - EZBalance Lineup Software
EZBalance is an easy to use baseball lineup spreadsheet that makes balancing fairness and winning easy. Just input your roster, rate the hitting and fielding strength of each player, then easily work through your lineup using a set of visual aids including:
- Color-coded fielding visual to spot weaknesses by inning
- Real-time feedback showing the number of innings each player is scheduled to sit out, and how many innings each player is in the infield, highlighting imbalances
- Instant feedback alerting you to having too many or too few players in the field.
- Printable lineup cards with fielding positions for your team's coaches, and batting line-ups only for the opposing team's coaches.
This means your are able to create fair, competitive lineups in a fraction of the time, and much more effectively than by doing it manually.
Download now for just $5.95 and make your coaching job easier today.
(EZBalance Lineup Software is a a Microsoft Excel based spreadsheet. You will need a PC with Microsoft Excel 2003 or newer.)
Money back guarantee.
Use it for two weeks, and if you are not completely satisfied, we will give you a full refund.